Saturday, October 1, 2011

Top 3 and random winner GL 25

I loved looking at all of those vintage creations.  Top 3 please pick up your button on the side bar and e-mail me at alyssasmom98@aol.com if you would like to participate as a Guest Design Team member for the next challenge. In no order here is our top 3 for the vintage challenge


          Lisa Minkler (stop over as she has a cute freebie up)


                                         Donna Moore



                                                                      Pat P

Random winner of 3 digis by Gingerloft is    #41 Margreet  CONGRATS  E-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com

2 comments:

  1. wow, I'm the lucky winner...I'm emailing you!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting mine in your Top 3!! Congrats to the other winners as well. :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete